Folks,
here is the get away, priced low, but a wonderful B&B in Beautiful Pennsylvania. I stayed in the Irrigation Room for our anniversary and were pleasantly surprised by it's quirky charm.
Using the outdoor toilet is certainly reminiscent of simpler times and the breakfast provided consisted of very generous servings and will be a highlight for bacon lovers!
Mose, I found it really comforting when you snuck into to our room and watched us sleep :)
Dwight, thanks your for educating us on the many uses of manure :)
Thank you Dwight and Mose for giving us an authentic 'old world' experience, see you next year!http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g52842-d730099-Reviews-Schrute_Farms-Honesdale_Pennsylvania.html
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Another plausible explaination to the Amityville horror
THE SURVIVOR’S VERDICT: Daniel Lutz and the "Demons" of Discipline For decades, the world viewed Daniel Lutz as the "possesse...
-
This is the best way I have ever tried duck. You can use a duck al-Orange sauce for the breasts, but the legs and thighs (even the wings)...
-
Can you believe the final of Sopranos? What a cope out! Not killing any of the Sopranos family off, was surprising, and suspect a movie. ...

No comments:
Post a Comment