Monday, October 26, 2009
Windows 7
So, everyone and their brother are reviewing Windows 7, so why shouldn't I. It is true, the good points which people are saying about Windows 7. It would be helpful though, for MS to provide a good tutorial, of all of the neat stuff, and how to perform them. Such as libraries, and how to edit them. I do find a few things such as incompatible drivers and apps. My Lenovo has many of these incompatibilities, such as Bluetooth and quick keys, which no longer work. What a pain!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Another plausible explaination to the Amityville horror
THE SURVIVOR’S VERDICT: Daniel Lutz and the "Demons" of Discipline For decades, the world viewed Daniel Lutz as the "possesse...
-
This is the best way I have ever tried duck. You can use a duck al-Orange sauce for the breasts, but the legs and thighs (even the wings)...
-
Can you believe the final of Sopranos? What a cope out! Not killing any of the Sopranos family off, was surprising, and suspect a movie. ...
No comments:
Post a Comment