Thursday, January 24, 2008

Amsterdam


Hello from Amsterdam. I am working here for a few months, so I thought I would write about my time here. I am actually working in Eindhoven, about 1.5 hours south of Amsterdam. It is a smaller city of course, then Amsterdam, but still represents the country quite well. The football team here is PSV, and is rivals with AJAX in Amsterdam.
My visit to Amsterdam, was my second time there, but since I was in AMS such a short time the first time, it is like a brand new city for me. Of course you have the Red Light district, and the coffee houses, but many fine museams. A wonderful city to walk around at night or during the day. I enjoyed the canels so far, and the overall scenery of the city. I will go back this weekend, and will write more about it.

No comments:

You're going to need a bigger boat!

Wine served in Jaws to Brody from Hooper Why am I asking what wine was served during dinner between Hooper and Brody?  Following watching th...