Saturday, June 16, 2007

Buddhism


While in Niagara Falls, I came across the Buddha temple and gallery. I was quite impresses. I think the pursuit of compassion and enlightenment is close to what I believe in. Now aside from the belief of reincarnation, which is really not so different from believing in Adam and Eve, or Hell, the Philosophy is quite interesting. I think I will look into it more.


This temple is called ten thousand buddha, and it does have over 10,000 buddha statues in it. As you are not allow to take pictures inside the temple (and I did respect their wishes), I took one of the outside.

No comments:

You're going to need a bigger boat!

Wine served in Jaws to Brody from Hooper Why am I asking what wine was served during dinner between Hooper and Brody?  Following watching th...